Blockstream Jades are currently sold out and are expected to be available for purchase again in June.
Fully open-source for both hardware and software, Blockstream Jade secures your keys offline in combination with Blockstream Green. The device supports both Bitcoin and its leading sidechain, the Liquid Network.
Out of the box, Blockstream Jade enables you to send and receive Bitcoin and all Liquid assets issued on the Liquid Network. This includes L-BTC, major assets such as Tether (USDt), L-CAD, and JPYS (which Ledger already supports on the Nano S), and any tokens issued by other Liquid users.
- Advanced Liquid asset support
- Full-color screen with QR code support
- Rate-limited, server-enforced PIN protection
More features will be enabled in the future through software updates, including:
- Camera for fully air-gapped transactions
- Hardware Wallet Interface (HWI) wallet support for compatibility with Bitcoin Core
- Independent PIN server support
|Dimensions||60mm x 24mm x 17mm|
|Compatibility||Blockstream Green for Android (iOS, Windows, macOS, and Linux support coming soon)|
|Screen||1.14-inch IPS LCD display, 240×135 RGB 16-bit|
|Control||Click-wheel, application button|
Included in the package:
- Blockstream Jade device
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable*
- Recovery phrase sheet
- Quickstart guide
*Note: to connect to your Android device by cable, you may need to source your own USB Type-C to Micro USB or USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable