The Blockstream Satellite Pro Kit is rack-mountable professional satellite receiver. It supports all the features of the Basic Kit, also additional dual-satellite capability for more reliable data transfers, and multicasting. Requires a computer running Linux (Ubuntu recommended) to process the received broadcasts. Any TV satellite dish with a minimum diameter of 60cm will work with the kit.
The Blockstream Satellite Pro Kit requires a number of components to be purchased separately, see below for details.
Included in the Pro Kit:
- Ku-band LNB
- C-band LNB
- CS1 scalar kit
- Novra S400 satellite receiver
- F-to-F flat coax cable extender
- Adjustable LNB mounting bracket
- Digital satellite finder
- AC adapter
- A computer running Linux: Most mid-range laptops from the last five years will meet the minimum specifications required to run the Blockstream Satellite software. We recommend Ubuntu for the easiest setup.
- 1x short RG6 coaxial cable: The cable should be long enough to connect the satellite finder to the satellite antenna during antenna alignment. Normally around one meter will be sufficient.
- 1x long RG6 coaxial cable: The cable should be long enough to reach from the satellite antenna to the satellite receiver. For example, if you install the satellite antenna on a roof and your receiver is held in an indoor office, you will probably need a 10-30m cable to cover the distance.
- 1x Ethernet cable: The cable should be long enough to reach from the satellite receiver to either your computer or your router.
If you’re not sure which of our kits is best for your needs, see our Satellite Kit Comparison.
There are no reviews yet.